Saturday, November 22, 2008

Logan's 2008 championship wrestling


Logan is the undisputed CHAMPION of the 167 wt class! He pinned his opponents in both matches at the Basin JV invitational. And doesn't he look marvelous in his singlet!
As a personal aside, I have wasted way too much of my ever decreasing future try to convert a video of the triumphant Logan from the .3p2 format to a .avi or .mpeg format that can be uploaded to the blog. If anyone dares to try to "walk me thru" the procedure, thereby raising the false hope that a few more hours of my life will be more fulfilling than the last few, I will open up google earth, enter your coordinates, click the "firebolts from heaven" icon, and smite you to the dust!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Way to go Logan! That is awesome. I am so proud of you. Football, wrestling, swimming and karate. Who would of thunk you'd be such an athlete? You are amazing.


Grandma & Bacon Bits